Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Review: Promax Flatbar

Material: Aluminium Alloy
Clamp Diameter: 25.4
Width: 60cm
Use for: Browniee, a fixed gear bike

Recently, i had a fun rode fixed gear and the chopped flatbar from previous owner (width only 50cm) felt too narrow for me. I had a few ride with that and they are fun to wave around high traffic but i felt some pain in my shoulder after that. So, i think wider flatbar will solve this problem.

Color's option

After a few clicks on online marketplace, i bought Promax flatbar. Its very cheap, price only Rp 50.000, but sadly they don't have a black color, so i bought a gray to match it with my bike. When this stuff landed at home, i'm surprised with the wall thickness and weight.

it's very thick and felt heavy compared to my previous handlebar. Yes, my previous flatbar was chopped to 50cm width but that things made from steel. Except the wall thickness and weight, the shape is good, precise and finishing its match with the price. After installed it in Browniee, i took Browniee to rode and wider handlebar clearly solve my shoulder pain.

Browniee with promax flatbar
If you in tight budget to bought a flatbar and weight it's not an issue, i think promax flatbar its good thing to consider.


Ride On!



No comments: